Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Greetings all!

I'm sure every new blogger has experienced this same thought when writing their first post...a thought along the lines of, "What in the world should I write about?"  Well, I am experiencing this now.  But instead of staring blankly at the screen and twiddling my thumbs, I thought I'd write down my thoughts on the matter.  My apologies to everyone (and future everyones, as my list of followers at the moment is rather uninspiring) for my lack of interesting things to say on this first post; I plan on doing better next time.  So, for now, I will bid thee all a very merry adieu and a toutelou!   

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! :) I can't wait to read more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe I beat everyone and was the first follower :D She gave me the link before she gave it to anyone else :D LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Gav. HAHA....LOL....don't you wish you had thought of it? And now....I'm an administrator on her blog....HEHE. Just cause I redesigned it for her.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog christina! Did you design it?? Its beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not completely, I had a little help from Lauren. ;) (lol) But thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete